You’re in the early development stages, and of course, you are focused on safety, efficacy and quality of your product; however, positive results in all these areas doesn’t necessarily guarantee success. An often-overlooked hurdle in early product development is a strategic market access plan.
There’s a lot of competition for healthcare dollars, and just because you have a new innovative health technology, doesn’t guarantee anyone will buy your product. Too be successful, your product must not only provide value, but you must also be able to tell the value story to your specific audience(s). To help develop this story, you may have to package disparate data from a variety of sources to optimize market access. Understanding the latest trends, including the increasing importance of the patient voice, is essential to a winning strategy.
In this workshop, we will help you learn how to:
- Spot unmet needs and portfolio gaps early on to generate compelling evidence to deliver impactful go-to-market strategies
- Define a “day-one value story” for patients, physicians, and payers
- Maximize the competitive value of your product
- Integrate early patient insights into product development and why the patient voice is becoming more important to regulators and payers
- How technology is playing an increasing role in medical product development
*This will be a hands-on workshop to ensure you get the most value from your participation.